Friday, July 24, 2009

Sweet 16s

I would like to take this 20 mins left before I go for my practice to make a special post to wish all those birthday girls who just turned to SWEET 16!

JULY 17

Jane Liew Mun Yee: My dearest best friend! HAPPY SWEET 16! I don't know what else to say to you la since I always see u in school and always talk non-stop while teacher's teaching. HAHA! Remember to set a date to go out ya! We need to buy presents for you la.. =) and happy always with your so-called leng zai boyfriend. HAHA..[he's not lengzai. Drew's much more better looking.. MUAHAHA]

Sarah and Jane. =D

Amelin: Not gona put your fullname here since I know you don't like it. HAHA.. But you also tak tau i punya blog. So won't say anything here. =D HAPPY SWEET 16! Don't have a picture with ya. =(


JULY 24

Spring Koh Ghia Huei: Hey sexy blood-sucking vampire aka Mrs Edward Cullen. =D.. Happy Bloody 16! =D Liked my birthday kiss that i gave you yesterday? I know you wanted more. XD Sorry that i can't make it tomorrow. Enjoy ya babe! Misses ya and friends forever =)

Don't have a solo pic with ya.. =D

Leng, Teng, Mrs Cullen =D

Bang-ing off,
Tenggg

No comments:

Post a Comment