Saturday, July 4, 2009

Exhausted


I'm so freaking exhausted.
I know it's over. I know I should make it easier for us and move on.
I'm trying so hard to let go.
But why can't I?

I already know that everything is over.
I'm always telling us that it's impossible to turn back the time.
And be what we used to be.
But why is it that deep inside me, I'm still hoping for some miracle?

I should face the reality.
Accept the fact that it is really impossible.

Each and every arguments that we have.
It's like a stab in the chest.
Every arguments drains out the life in me.
I'm really exhausted.

Sometimes we're happy just like how we once used to be.
But most of the time jealousy, misunderstandings takes over.
When can we stop this game?
Or maybe wait for some miracle? which I know is impossible.



No comments:

Post a Comment