Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harder than i thought

I thought its gona be easy. I thought i will get used to it soon. But everyday i come home and alone, I just couldn't help but feel sad. I just couldn't stop the tears. I miss her a lot.. We miss her alot. My mom have been very sad. Today got an sms from my sis and she just suddenly cry. I was so shocked. I've never seen her like this. Such a big change for us. Whenever i see her things on the desk or even her shirts, my mood just goes straight down. I miss her. Trying to be strong for my mom. Left mom and me at home. Bro comes home late everynight coz of work. He's trying his best to spend more time with my mom. I just want her home again. I miss fighting with ehr for the slightest thing. I only can cry when I'm alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment