Sunday, July 12, 2009

Never give up hope!

Dear.. I'm sorry for not being able to feel secure after you tried to assure me for trillions of times. Give me some time. I know I can do it. I know I will let go of the past, forgive you and start anew. I don't know how you did it and I'm really thankful that you had never really brought up about my past much.

We just kinda argued on the phone. I feel very bad and sad. I should just trust you fully and not ask so much. Sorry for making you drop your tears too. I'm trying to find back the hope and optimism i had when i accepted to be yours again just few days ago. Didn't know that such a small argument will pull me down. But thanks for not giving up.

So, like you said.. Let's fight together to find our happiness! I will be patient in waiting for this tough time to pass and I will be strong and go through this with you. Let's not let others affect us.. okay?

Found this quote on Words of Wisdom by Ikeda Sensei, my mentor in life. I love it. It captured my heart.

Even married people were once strangers. Therefore, without patience and the effort to understand one another, things are likely not to go well. We need patience in order to become happy.


There are many who dream about experiencing happiness without the patience. But that is a dream. And a dream is just that--a dream, a fairy tale. It is to wish for a childish, easy life. This illusion breaks up many marriages. The pursuit of such happiness can only make one miserable.


It is important to make the effort to calmly construct something together. From there, real love develops. Real marriage is when you have been married for twenty-five years and feel an even deeper love than you did when you first met. Love deepens. Love that does not is merely on the level of simple likes and dislikes.
-Daisaku Ikeda




Bang-ing off,
Tengggg~

No comments:

Post a Comment