Monday, July 13, 2009

A new life

=( my sis just flew to New Zealand this afternoon. I MISS HER!
I spend my 16 years of life sleeping in the same room as her, going to the same school as her, joining kotekitai together with her, been nagged by parents together with her, bathed together, slept together, cried together. SHE'S LIKE MY TWIN! And now she's not gona be back til November for holidays and going back around February. WORSE! Her course is 3 years =(

Everytime when I'm down and can't keep it to myself anymore, I'll start hugging her and cry and she'll be comforting me the whole way. Now my room is empty. Just me and my stupid idioctic fierce dog, Guinness[mad at him coz he grr at me just now.. guess he's in a bad mood too]. Haiz.. gota get used to it.

If you're reading this[which I hope you wont.. kinda awkward.. never been so mushy to her], please take care of yourself! Remember to bring our Angels of Peace spirit over there! CLEAR TARGET, NEVER GIVE UP! and remember to study hard. Don't lepak lepak and waste daddy's money! =D But enjoy it too la.. I'll be joining you in 2 years time. =)

BYE! =D

Bang-ing off,
Tenggg~

No comments:

Post a Comment