Sunday, July 19, 2009

Assessment

PHEW! FINALLY.. I've finished my assessment for 2010. I've been practicing yesterday the whole day. You know, It'da damn freaking hard to get into the live orchestra of 300 people. They need mostly strings. So for woodwind and brass, we have damn limited place. And i really meant LIMITED place. They only need 5 clarinetist. 5! and 1 bass clarinet. Damn.. And if they split into 2 sessions then maximum number of clarinets is only 10 and bass 2. It all depends on the main comm [I'm out of external main comm. came back to internal. Too much pressure]There are dunno 4 or 5 bands. Fei Yang Symphonic Band and GCO standard so high.. =(.. But I have confidence in me n my fellow comrades! FIGHTO!

I WANA BE IN 2010!

Gona chant lots lots already. =D But I guess I did well for both Bass clarinet and clarinet today. =D The judges were Lay Kheng and a composer from outside. =D IF this assessment you get category A/B then very big possibility can get in. If the places are not completely filled this assessment, then we're gona have audition in December.

Bang-ing off,
Tenggg

No comments:

Post a Comment