Saturday, July 18, 2009

Career talk

Today we went Suria for a career talk/fair. I finally decided that I'm gona take forensics science and criminology. Ya.. I know you might think CSI had implanted that fantasy into my head. But seriously, this is something I wana do way before i even knew about CSI. All my life I've been attracted to mysteries and crimes. Guess I just wana help those innocent victims who died for no reason.
When I first went there, I wasn't that sure about it. I'm also afraid to let others know about it. The people from the booth [what are they called?]asked us to fill in enquiry form. Some asked what I was interested in. I was kind shy to tell out. =D But I went to the K-Smart booth where Jonathan Tee were. I told him and he explained a lot about it and that's where i found out about criminolgy. He said New zealand have the course. But not honours. But at least got la. Since I'm a Permanent Resident there, I better go there and study since its way cheaper.
But I'm kinda worried about something. Where will i work? I wana come back to Malaysia but the problem is, Malaysia has no future. =D at least for forensics la.. All covered up. I don't wana be a dirty Forensics. Well, another year for me to crack my brain about it. =D
Oh! and I was glad to see all my Suria friends again. =D some changed a lot. There were some that i had never seen for 4 freaking years. Fat to thin. Thin to macho. Ugly to handsome. HAHAHA.. When i went back there, brought back so much memories. I miss them.. All of them.. The times we had.. But one thing for sure, we'll always be Friends Forever.
I <3 you guys =D
Bang-ing off,
~Tenggg

No comments:

Post a Comment