Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rosabel

I was on video call in msn with Rosabel yesterday as my sis and dad went to visit them. Rosabel is a best friend of mine in NZ. We always hang out together at her house and we're kinda like family friends too. =) It's been 5 years since I've talked or seen her. Because when i have left NZ out of a sudden, she didn't have internet access and stuff. I remember the video my parents brought back 5 years ago when they went back to NZ to bring back out belongings. In the video I saw a lot of my friends, and also Rosabel. I cried. I was sad to have left without a proper goodbye.

Yesterday when I was talking to her, it was kinda awkward. 5 years! Haha.. But it was really nice to be able to catch up with her. Her NZ accent was strong and I was wondering how could I possibly have spoken like that 5 years ago? But it'll be so cool to have that accent back. =)

From left: Rosabel, Auntie Dorine, Sis, Uncle Richard.

Bang-ing off,
Tenggg

No comments:

Post a Comment