Monday, July 6, 2009

Please

I thought you still haven't given up. I thought you will come to me and have a little chat with me. Break time was over. Nothing. Lunch time over. Nothing. The final chance was after school. Nothing.

But why should I hope? Why did i waited? Today, I finally understood. You are also exhausted right? I could only hold back my tears til when i left the school gate. I wished i could have hold it in longer.

Now, I only asked for one thing. Just one favor. Now that you had decided, please continue with it. Please don't start to give me hope and warmth again. Even If you see me depressed. Please.. I will be. But give me some time and I'll be okay. Please don't change your mind and make me go through the whole thing again. That's all i ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment