Thursday, May 6, 2010

Will We Meet Again?

There are so many things circling around my head now.. =S

Firstly,

It's not going anywhere.. Yet, I'm still not willing to cut you off. But I'm just afraid in the end, you'll tell me we're just friends again. You've said that to me twice. But we're now back to square one again. You do know how I feel for you, but what about you? I feel something. But I don't wana guess and give false hope to myself. I want to hear it from you..

Secondly,

I just realised I only have half a year left in Malaysia. I'll be gone for more than 4 years. or maybe not even coming back. I have so many things yet to do. So many missions. I can't just leave my friends, family and my comrades here just like that. I don't wana go.. Its my last year of high school, I'm loving it. I don't wana lose this feeling.

When I go, I'll lose all of you.. Friendships are hard to be kept forever. I'll lose you too..

No comments:

Post a Comment