Sunday, May 16, 2010

What's Next?

I wana believe it is true.

I wana feel special, appreciated. There were times when I was upset, but I never show it. In the end I put on a smiley face. You've tested my patience and tolerance, I've passed. Now what?

Every small problems that happened makes you think that its not possible. You give up so easily. Whereas I'm still trying my best. Because I really wana try.

I'm afraid too. Sometimes I don't dare to tell what's really on my mind or what I'm feeling. That's because I'm scared you'll get fed up or annoyed. I'c scared its not what you wana hear. I'm scared you'll just walk off.

So now I'm being so very careful.. and so very patient. I don't want to rush things. Until you're really sure, tell me. Because what I feel for you is real. Is yours real too?

No comments:

Post a Comment