Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Best Confession

Same candles. Just without you, without lighting it up.


It was so sweet and romantic. But I'm sorry I had to ruin it. I just wasn't ready. I thought I was before this. Sorry for leading you into it. I really wanted to say yes, I want to try. But my mind was just so messed up. I couldn't bring myself to say yes even though I wanted to.

Just so many things going through in my mind. I'm going NZ soon. You said it's okay.. But I don't think it'll be. I'm only looking for relationships that will last. I'm still trying to consider whether I should take the risk with you or not.

It IS your first. I don't want to ruin it for you. I don't want your first relationship to be a long distant relationship. I didn't know a guy like you had such a sweet and gentle side. I was so not comfortable last night. We've been friends for quite awhile and I just didn't expected those things you did and said. Are you really ready to commit in a relationship? Because I'm really worried.. All those times you've been single and flirtatious. Now because of me you wana settle down? Wow.. =) Just be sure, because I can be a very sensitive girlfriend;)

I hope you're still gona talk to me. I hope you won't avoid me =/

But I was really happy and thrilled. I need to think it through. Will you wait?


No comments:

Post a Comment