Thursday, May 20, 2010

Physics is NOT my thing

That's the (don't know how many)th time i've said that today. GAHH.. I hate physics. My worse subject of all. Well at least now I don't have to deal with it for a couple of weeks now =)

The things I will do when I'm having exam stress and panic attack:
1) Eat, eat and eat!
Seriously! I have no idea what's wrong with me. I've been munching on snacks throughout studying. I JUST CANT HELP IT! Even if i just had my dinner, i can still munch. GAH.. i'm growing into a fatty boom.=(

2) Hoping/Jumping/Dancing around the house
Yeap. That's what I do to stay awake=)

3) Being vain
Uhuh. That's because i have those long mirror right on the wall and my desk is placed really near it. So i will just push myself behind with my chair and start admiring myself in the mirror. Starts tying my hair into different styles or just starts doing silly expression.

4) Screams in high octave ~DO~!
I did that today before the starting of Physics paper 2! It really helps to release stress though=)

What about you? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment