Monday, February 16, 2009

~Valentines~ =D

As you guys know, Feb 14 is Valentines Day. Sadly, this year I'm dateless. =(.. anyway, on Fri i received 5 roses. 3 from Andrew, 1 from Vincent and another one from my Darling Che Ying =D
The roses that we prefects sold was honestly cacated and not nice. Che Ying's rose was from outside. It's damn big, nice and freaking red. AND it's still ALIVE til today.. =D








On Saturday, Andrew gave me a surprise. Not gona tell the details here. It was really touching coz he wrote poems and read it to me when he kneeled down. But.. I just wana be friends with him. The teddy bear was really cute and he even drew something for me. It was the first time seeing his drawing and it was actually quite nice. What he did was really sweet.. There were also a lot of Ferrero Rocher with small little hearts beneath with words. Other details i'll keep it to us.
THANKS DREW!


On Sunday, lamey gave me valentines gift. The roses he folded was 10 with 4 different colours and each with a different meaning. Inside the box rhere was another small box. Inside it there were 3 Ferrero Rocher and a bracelet. Pink-“幸福”, Yellow-“开心”, Green-“青春美丽” and Blue-Emotions. The kite he made actually has a meaning. He said that I'm the one who is controlling the kite. Whether I wana be happy or sad, Its actually for me to decide. The string is in my hand. I'm the one who is suppose to control the kite, the kite is something like my emotions and also life conditions. It actually strucked me, that i shouldn't always be sad because of what is happening, rather i should take it as a challenge and go thru it with a smile. =D
THANKS LAMEY for waking me up.. =)






BANG-ing off,
~Tenggg~

No comments:

Post a Comment