Saturday, February 21, 2009

Boom Boom Boom Boom

I know I'm suppose to be studying now. But.. let me relax for awhile la.. =D

So, yesterday we had jogathon and basketball. I got 7th for jogathon and blue won yellow for basketball. Even though we're very happy that we won, but still kinda sad because we kinda had a fight with yellow. I hope everything will be normal and forgotten after this weekend la.. Sorry if on the court i accidentally hit you or bang any of you. Levia, the birthday girl got injured badly.. And when she was out we thought we would lose.

BUT.. WE WON! =D

I kena banged and elbowed and fell a few times la.. Luckily nothing serious.

EXAM! *PANIC*

Anyway, last night I had a really weird dream about him. We fought in the dream. Like how we always foguth when we were together la.. Kinda depressing to have that kind of dream again.

Last night somethin else happened la.. And I'm like really confused.. What should I do? or i shouldn't do anything and go with the flow? or should i stop this immediately? hmm.. Whatever la.. After exam only think la..

OKAY BABES! time for me to study study study!

Bang-ing off,
Tenggg~

No comments:

Post a Comment