Monday, February 16, 2009

Stressed

OKAYY.. I'm suppose to be studying and doing my homework now. But i just wanted to blog for awhile.

Lately, I'm really busy and stressed. With my band's events, meetings, practices, cheer leading too. And EXAM is NEXT WEEK! Some more the day before ecam i got recital competition in KL from 10am to 4pm. Saturday i have practice as usual from 4.30pm til 10pm. And by the time i reach home from Klang it'll be like 11pm plus sometimes 12am.

OH MY GOD! I hope i can cope with all this.. I must start to pray and chant! MANAGE MY TIME! which is something that is totally impossible for me. I planned to finish all my homework and catch up with all my lessons that i missed because of all those prefect stuff tonight. BUT.. ISH.. I came and blog.

GOSH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??


OKAYYY! ENOUGH!

shit.. Now i feel like blogging about what happened on Saturday on cherr leading. NO! CONTROL! next time only write about that..

BANG-ing off,
~Tenggg~

No comments:

Post a Comment