Friday, October 16, 2009

It's different

This time, it's really not like the other fights we always have. This time is serious. I don't know what else to do anymore. I don't know what will happen next. But all I know is if we don't do something about it, there's really no turning back.

Love is not everything. We need to trust, tolerate and understand. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when we talk back about the past. I hate it when we always try to get even.

Tell me. What should I do now? I tried my best. I know you did too. So, what's the real problem?

We both know this is not a healthy relationship. We're pulling each other down instead of encouraging each other to move forward. We're supposed to be cheering each other up when we're down. But instead, we are the reason for all the sad moments we have.

What should I do? Try again? or just simply move on. This was our final chance. Remember? Did we try hard enough? Or if we did, maybe the problem is US. Tell me.. What decision should we make now

No comments:

Post a Comment