Friday, September 18, 2009

Shi-lili, Hu-lulu, Hua-lala, Shua-lala

HAHA! I'm so excited for tonight!

Because...

I HAVE PRACTICE TONIGHT!

Muahahaha.. It's been like over a month since SGM activities and cultural practices have been stopped. Ooo!! I missed my kk sisters and of course my beloved bass-y (bass clarinet)

Gona have small group practice now. Preparing for October's 2010 audition. First audition I was one of the three who got B. Nobody got A.. =O.. Strict composer and judge.

I'm nervous! I wana get into the live 300 orchestra. Places for bass-y is only one or two. Please.. Let me get in! So many other SGM bands and orchestra auditioning. GAH...

Hope all my KK sisters can work hard and try their best to get in too!

FIGHTO!

See some of you tonight and all of you next week! Til then =D

No comments:

Post a Comment