Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Classes not important??

Damn.. As most of you know, I've been skipping lessons and classes for the past 2 weeks. Reason is because of Editorial. This week is the most hectic.. We've called almost 70 companies and businesses asking for advertisement. We've been bugging the office staff too.
I gota tell ya'll something. Kailaish is freaking "GOOD" at this. He has begged to 2 big companies PIC. Acted gay to one. Shouted "OUCH! SHIT!" into the phone to one of the companies staff when Sean used the rubber band to hit him. Another call was when a woman picked up, and he said she sounded horny. Then passed on to another guy. Then the guy was shouting at him "u sibuk sibuk buat apa?! Ini private number tau?!" and he suspect that the man and woman was making love. Hahaha.. Damn.. It was priceless. =D
We called astro 10 times, and they kept transferring us to different departments and lines and in the end back to operator. ==.. Bad service. I annoyed a staff member. Just because i couldn't hear the number she's telling me. And she shouted the number at me. Gah.. Bad service.
But all this calling thing really trained me and gave me lots of experiences in dealing with different types of people. And on how to convince a company to advertise on the school mag. It was fun la.. =D
I'm sorry I couldn't spend much time with you. Miss you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment