Thursday, June 4, 2009

Growth comes after challenge, happiness comes after growth

YUP.. I'M STILL BUSY!
Haha.. sorry la peeps. especially rai.. everytime u sms me i also having meetings, practices or doing my things. Well, you guys might think that " WOW.. Li Teng no life la.. so active in her organisation"
Well, i don't think so. I feel that I'm using my time really effectively.. Instead of wasting my time doing nothing. All of this are mission to me. Not responsibilities. As time goes by, my mission is getting bigger and heavier. Thus, tougher. =)
Yesterday was having meeting with other concert main comm opposite pyramid punya Old Town White Coffee. REally wana thank my parents for always being my driver and wait for me. =D.. When my mom came in to pick me up after meeting, she said to me "Wow.. others all working. You're the youngest one ar" Again.. the age problem. Then she say "got generation gap or not?" Honestly, i don't feel that left out. Coz those seniors are always guiding me. And throwing jobs to me. hahaha.. Kinda happy. Coz all of those make me learn and grow up.
I'm sorry my darlings, babes, friends, family, and my GUINNESS BOO! Not being able to spend time with you guys. High school division day is this saturday. Exhcnage n concert next weekend. I feel very nervous. Now is critical time. I don't even have the time to touch my homework and moral project. But anyhow, i will FIGHT TO!
OKAY! i gtg continue doing things. Later 2pm going out to prepare all the things for this saturday. COming back home after 11pm. =) Tomoro got cahaya cup somemore. OH YA! WE WON BOTH MATCHES! =D agaisnt Sri KDU and USJ 4.. Going quarter finals.. =)
I wont be free or home for the next 5 days. I'll be home maybe fora few hrs den im gone. haha..
So, u'll hardly see me online d.. BYE! WISH ME LUCK! =D
Bang-ing off
Tengggg

No comments:

Post a Comment