Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5.5 high school division day =D


HSD DAY! =D

Our this year Emcee.. Hilarious wei

working our asses off


the translators


Name tags..


Welcoming grp




Section 3 acting. Jacky the nerd(Hui Yang), McDull the poor(Tzee Wei), Britney the rich(Mong Chze) =D



WOW.. At last! It's over! But i really really miss it la.. Had a very hectic week. Fri afternoon went to Jen sisters' house to do all the name tags. Right after that went to kaikan for practice. Then right after its over, started working our asses off.. Translating stuff, name tags, deco.. We rushed all of it. The others slept by 3am after they finished the name tags. I did my translating right up to 4am. No point sleeping as we gota wake up at 5.30am. So started chatting with my jimuis.. lamey, tzee wei and hui hui. Something happened that night, and it woke me up. =) literally la..

So the next day was fun fun fun!! Hahaha.. I'm group coordinator for group 3. And right from the morning i think i scared them. But they were fun too.. =).. Quite sporting la my group members as most of them knew each other. Lazy wana write what happened in 5.5 la.. If they got update our block 2's blog then you go see la. =).. so it ended around 5. And my kotekitai practices starting d. But i had no choice coz committee gota clean up. I washed the toilet.. Haha.. right after that i went for my practice. and we had to combine with our twirlers that night. Jiaxin, our conductor and chief was absent. So she put me like in charge la. So omg.. I had to conduct. Somemore if i do mistakes, twirlers cant dance too. Scary like shit. But i managed.. =)

Right after that when i got home which was around 11pm. I bathed n collapsed on the bed. The next morning we woke up at 6.45am coz need to go cameron. What a week..

Concert's coming! i gtg d! BYE!

Bang-ing off,
tenggg







No comments:

Post a Comment