Sunday, March 22, 2009

Run For Peace 2009


The towel that they gave. =)

Fuiyo.. Today Run For Peace damn syok. Woke up at 5am. Went out at 5.30am. No, actually we went out at 5.45am. Coz my mom was looking for her missing glasses. In the end, my sis found it. It was in her shirt or something. Sweat..

This year i really jogged. This year 8km somemore. Last 2 years i follow my friends all didnt jog. But this year we started off as a group with my kotekitai sisters and got seperated. We flagged off at 7.40am and i came back at 8.30am. Kinda proud of myself la.. Some ppl took shortcuts.. Zzz
kotekitai sisters.. =)
Me and Alicia [i know i look fat]

Anyway, I jogged as much and as fast as i could so that i wouldn't miss the performance. There was our SGM band. Haha.. and then modern dance, GYM and martial arts.

Actually i took gym performance video. But somehow my cacated phone i dunno wad da hell happen, its not in my phone. ISH.. But the performance was a total success! Lamey was the top. All formations also he at the top somemore in da middle. He went up 3 towers, and they shoot him up da sky. I know what you're thinking, and yes.. HE IS LIGHT.. and lighter than me. damn sad.. Luckily i got the final pose picture.. DAMN YENG! haha



Modern dance

GYM! =) [He is the highest one on the left]


No comments:

Post a Comment