Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry. I know that I hurt you a lot. I know that you still loves me. But I thought you moved on. I asked you whether it'll be ok if i did it. And you said it was ok. That it was up to me.
But why are you calling me a liar. When you shouted that you hate me, I was really hurt. I could see your anger, your hatred. And I'm sorry.
You know that it is impossible to have another go. You know that this time its really over. So why can't you move on? I just want you to forgive me. I know if i sms you and tell you all this, you'll delete before reaching the end. I hope you read this. Coz you still mean a lot to me. And I don't want us to be like this. I tried going and talking to you. And i know you're still very angry at me. I'm sorry.
There's not much that i can do. There's no point explaining to you when you're angry and upset like this. I just want you to know that i still care for you. Remember we used to say, Whatever happens, we'll still be best friend? Well, I really still wana be your best friend, be your sis. Will you give me a chance? Will you forgive me?
I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment