Friday, November 27, 2009

Lavin's wedding+prom

So about like 2 months ago, I found out that my ex junior 6 Maths teacher who left Suria and came to Cahaya was getting married. So he ask me to infrom the others 6 joy bunch. =D I overnight at mashi's place for 3 days 2 nights. It was really great to meet back all my Junior 6 friends. Thanks guys for making those 3 days totally awesome.

Photos are in Mashi's and Ghia's blog. =D malas wana post it up. =)





I can't believe school has ended. Drew left school.. Well, not yet. He's still having his SPM. =P But i wonder how is it gona be like next year without him in school. For 4 freaking years, i always had him with me. I could see him everyday and could spend time everyday. But now, not anymore=(

But the good thing is he can get his driving license and drive me everywhere! MY NEW DRIVER! =D

Prom is coming. =) I begged my dad to let me go. =D Bought my dress yesterday. Not gona post the picture here. I'm gona surprise drew. =)

OKAY! That was all for my short updates. When I have the mood, I'll post some photos up. Hopefully i can=)

Have a nice holiday everyone. Time for Gossip Girl [YES MASHI! I'm watching it on PPS so no need to borrow d=)]

(it's been a long time since I said this) Bang-ing off,
Tengggg

No comments:

Post a Comment