Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ching Ming + Birthday

Hey people.. Thanks everyone for wishing me a happy birthday! It was really a HAPPY birthday.. Received 3 phone calls, one MMS, over 30 smses and some blog post.. BROKE RECORD! ahahaahaha..

I was in Ipoh for Ching Ming and my birthday.. Ipoh was kinda boring. Except that we keep on makan makan saja. Bro, sis and I went Cyber Cafe on Saturday afternoon to play left 4 dead. And my sis who never played before kept shooting me. Coz she couldn't see where was the cursur thing. ZZ.. Then we received the news of the death of Kaang Yib's grandma. Coincidently, they were in Ipoh too. Well, the grandma stayed in Ipoh la.. So at night we went to the house to give respect an send prayers. And my bro had nothing to do when the others were talking. So he strated building this peanut thing.. ans started kacau-ing my mom..
NO RESPECT FOR THE DECEASED!
hahaha..

[Bro's idiotic creation]


[zzz]

The next morning we went to 3 different places for ching ming. My grandma place urn place, the place where my grandpa was buried and the last place where my great granparents and great grand uncle were buried. Luckily we went early in the morning.

[From top]

[on the way home]

[Ching Ming.. HAHAHA..]

Then at night when we got home, my family brought me to tony Roma's in Sunway to celebrate my birthday! =D i had a free dessert too.. =)


[Fried mushrooms. yummy]


[dessert]



Yesterday me, Syafi, Daus, Mandeep, Daim and ibzairin went secret recipe after their tuition. Syafi bought me a slice of choc indulgence. =) while me and Syafi share and bought a slice of new york cheesecake for Daim's birthday.. Then Mandeep paid for my shepherd's pie.. =D

That's all.. Gota go do my homework.. =D..

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE! CIAOZ!

Bang-ing off,
Tenggg


No comments:

Post a Comment